synonym for “forecast”
4·cast: (verb, -cast or -cast·ed, -cast·ing, noun –verb )
(used with object)
1. to predict (a future condition or occurrence); calculate in advance: to 4cast a heavy snowfall; to 4cast lower interest rates.
2. to serve as a prediction of; 4shadow.
3. to contrive or plan beforehand; prearrange.
–verb (used without object)
4. to conjecture beforehand; make a prediction.
5. to plan or arrange beforehand.
6. a prediction, esp. as to the weather.
7. a conjecture as to something in the future.
8. the act, practice, or faculty of 4casting.
9. archaic. 4sight in planning.
a: ” aww man look at them rant!”
b: ” yeah, i 4cast a rumble”
- crusty snail
a woman that is no longer a couger but still has s-x with younger men. he was so drunk, he f-ck-d a crusty snail and got a std from the 30’s.
similar to parkour, crutchkour is when your a cripple and have crutches but still do tricks and flips with them and sh-t. travis broke his foot, but have you seen his intense crutchkour skills?
a word commonly used in games like scrabble in order to spell a word using many or all of the letters in your stash dollwiiuux is so a real word
name of internet persona my user name is lacana.
world for ‘police’, in a non-existent variant on the moroccan language. hey didimek, do you have a geiro for my juana. woela watch out for lachnoesj!