1) the act of saying your are either going or on your way. only to bail 45 minutes to an hour later with some random excuse.
2) the act of telling your boys y’all need to go out and chill to be the one who bails after being the one to set it up.
examples of pulling a tejeda
1) 5:00pm- bro i’m on my way now wait for me.
5:01-5:59pm no responses to texts.
6:00pm-bro sorry i can’t make it something came up.
2) monday- brah we need to go grab some wings or beers on thursday. let get there early though like 8:30pm.
8:45 day of- brah can’t go my (fill in the sp*ce with son, wife, or random family) needs me. we been planned it.
- jack gleeson
is an intelligent irish man who played as joffrey baratheon in the original hbo tv show, “game of thrones” do not get him mixed up with his character. in reality he is very nice and bright, not to mention down-to-earth. he is super hot and an all out amazing guy. jack gleeson is an irish […]
- tijuana mcg*ngb*ng sabor supreme
a taco bell crunchwrap supreme stuffed inside a mcg*ngb*ng that has been drenched in spicy taco sauce and smuggled to an undisclosed location to be devoured in shame. please don’t eat this disgusting fast-food cultural abortion. “what happened to ashley? i didn’t see her yesterday .” “you didn’t hear? she got wine drunk during shark […]
dotarachi (dot-ah-rah-chi) – p*ssionately romantic guy, that’s extremely rude. great father and musically creative. roberts pink starburst was stolen by dotarachi.
a beautiful, unique woman. someone who is confident in themselves and a great person to be around. i love lakyreion; she’s the best!