when you spell senpai wrong.
did you… seriously spell senpai wrong?
senpai will never notice you now.
i love senpei, wait i just spelled that wrong.
- french blowhorn
when she burps into your b-tthole “yea dude, this girl erin really gave me a wicked french blowhorn last night. i blew at least 3 feet across the room.”
when a christian falls in love with a heathen and they make up an excuse to date them anyways. they will “evangelicalize” to their significant other while they are dating, in hopes that they will understand the gospel. jane tried to evangedate justin but he turned her down as soon as she made him go […]
- song name
when someone types this in a comment or stream, 80% of the people who reply say “darude – sandstorm” or something that has to do with “darude – sandstorm” and the other 20% will be honest and say the actual song name. guy1: song name? guy2: darude – sandstorm
this is a very used type of emoji. it is commonly used by a youtube prestonplays. this emoji is used for a way of saying sorry. “sorry dude. heartiemoji!”
- cup o nuts
a prank when you rub your b-lls (nut sack) on the rim of the gl-ss and fill it with nuts, then the gl-ss it rubbed across the face of someone with a nut allergy causing them to react. “my mate mitch is allergic to nuts. let’s give him a cup-o-nuts and see how badly his […]