this mental condition is commonly found in the rarest of cases. the first known case was discovered by accident in 1876 by william harrington beckett iv on an expedition around the world. the side effects can be (but are not limited to):
1. creating social situations that never actually happened for attention, i.e. being “spiked” on a night out
2. play-acting at place of work, pretending to collapse due to “stress” and “anxiety”
3. fraudulent claims of abuse or misconduct
4. confessing uncharacteristic yet predictable h-m-s-xual love for close friends
5. constructing false narratives of physical confrontations with members of the general public
6. inexplicable erections that last for an infinite period
7. developing one-sided sado-m-s-ch-stic attraction to fiendish harlots
8. arrange appointments with cohorts only to disengage, re-engage and re-disengage from previously agreed upon plans
9. incessant correction, of, punctuation. being put in the: wrong places in a sentence?
10. becoming increasingly incestuous with ones own mother
tracey: so what’s wrong with my son dr.lancaster?
doctor: he is showing signs of what is known as the tone-g-y effect , i’m sorry madam, it is very rare, it is incurable and there is little we can do to treat it
tracey: does that mean he has to be sectioned?
doctor: i’m afraid so….
noun. the feeling that you will suffer an acute allergic reaction to an -n-l insertion (e.g. a bee sting). thanks for the offer but i must politely decline your offer as i suffer from -n-lphylaxis.
a political stance where only your own values and beliefs matter. maga=(make america great again) donald j. trump has displayed an acute affection for maganomics.
big heads in the sky from rick and morty the chromulons asked “show me what you got?”
- muscle tourist
someone who works out and gets super buff and stays that way for a little while until inevitably they return to their fat state! bro check out john he is so fat now! yeah turns out he just a muscle tourist.
- a posh w*nk
when one w-nks poshly with the butler watching i had a posh w-nk this morning it was splendid