1. cat’s fecal matter.
2. a spanish word often to replace the word “sh-t”, predominantly used in the dominican republic.
3. can be used to describe a bad predicament.
1. ese es tan insoportable que hay que mandarle una cajita de tusa para que respete.
(he is so annoying, one has to send him a box of sh-t.)
2. mira a este caquito e tusa. (look at this little sh-t)
3. sigue, que a ti te van a poner freír tusa. (keep on, they are going to send to fry sh-t)
a popular mix drink that orginated at the wildwood sh-r- in new jersey. drink contains three olives grape, three olives rangtang, blue curacao, patron, splash of sprite, and flip a red bull can into it.
may i have a tusa?
omg! you’re too much like tusas!
a fat irish kid that eats alot of cake and abuses his p-n-s pumper. also see sh-tface
hey tusas, come over and we’ll give your grandmother a dirty sanchez.
someone who signs for something that’s supposed to be delivered to you instead why did joan sign for that delivery of humira? she’s totally being a droppelganger.
- white sheeting
going to an amish culture and having s-x with a woman through a hole in a white sheet for money. big h made 300 dollars white sheeting last night!
- fat f*ckery
the act of engaging in activities that only a fat f-ck would engage in, i.e. being fat and annoying. that f-ck-ng fat f-ck won’t bang his hot -ss wife just because he has ptsd. that’s some serious fat f-ckery right there.
one who buys a lot of things online my mom calls me a whorder for buying a lot of things online…
- pene de muerte
translates to “p-n-s of death” in spanish. ancient mythological tale involving a p-n-s that would kill anything it penetrates. “naughty children that stay up too late will be visited by the pene de muerte”