1. the equivalent of a shoryuken that is applied to the t*t of the b*tches needing it.
2. the proper way to show a b*tch her place.
3. the forbidden lost attack in the t*t hit family.
1. “man, if that hoe doesn’t quit, she’s gonna learn about the uppert*t.”
2. “if your b*tch uses teeth, an uppert*t is in order.”
3. “the attack known only by the wisest in the t*t hit arts: the uppert*t.”
- boosted buffoon
typically a person who is awful at any moba video games and relies on his teammates to carry his or her’s sorry *ss to diamond. “khalil you are such a boosted buffoon. losing to a counter eh?”
- spaghetti bones
j o n j o n has spaghetti bones while playing beer pong. “j o n watch those spaghetti bones!”
- vidas hooveresis
quasi-latin way of saying “life sucks!”. often used to spruce up a comment that otherwise would have been dull, e.g. “get over it” or “too d*mn bad”. lends an aura of sophistication to what would otherwise seem like a dark or crabby comment. often used in combination with “public*m r*ct*mium”. rob: my airline seat was […]
- meta life
meta, just like metadata, or >background< data. life as in actual life. meta-life can be the process of looking at life in specific regards to seeing what is going on at any one time, without the persons involved's viewpoints. metalife can be used in multiple situations and can be really helpful when trying to discuss […]