when a man rubs his p*n*s on the woman’s *ss before inserting it. (usually while doing *n*l) if not doing *n*l, then the woman lays down and the man rubs his p*n*s in a circle around her v*g*n* before inserting.
bob: so how was your night with sara?
bill: i windmilled her from both sides!
to swing your p*n*s around in a circular motion to appease the ladies.
wow, the general knows how to do the windmill!
when two or more men are attempting to have s*x with one woman but since they are so drunk they swing their p*n*s’ around in a circular motion to promote blood flow in hopes of achieving full erection. when done correctly small tornados and possibly tropical storms or hurricanes will be produced. warning : do not attempt if you are unable to handle high wind speeds
hey dude, me and my friend were trying to gang bang this rip so we busted out some windmills
1. a dangerous yet crowd-pleasing move utilized while playing guitar in which the player rotates his or her arm at either the elbow or the shoulder, making a circle and strumming the guitar on either the upstroke or the downstroke, depending on the direction of the windmill. there is a high probability of hurting your hand while attempting this move. invented and popularized by pete townshend of the who, and still a staple of over-the-top rock n’ roll today. extra points if the guitarist cuts their hand and begins to bleed, but continues playing.
2. a breakdance move that involves spinning around on one’s upper back or head. another crowd pleaser.
3. when a guy spins his p*n*s around in an attempt to please women, but this maneuver tends to not be crowd pleasing. it’s actually quite creepy.
4. a wind-powered building used to convert wind power into energy, which used to be for grinding grain and such but is now commonly used to generate electricity.
5. a term used to refer to someone with outlandish or wildly romantic ideals, named after the overp*ssionate don quixote.
1. i was at a concert the other day, and the guitarist started windmilling! it was awesome, until he cut his hand, and he bled everywhere, and he was still playing! then it was f*cking nuts!!
2. i was at the club the other day and this one guy totally showed me up when he started windmilling. he got like, nine chicks.
3. tim finally got a girl back to his room the other day, but then he gave her a windmill and she ran screaming!
4. i was in holland last week, and i saw a lot of windmills.
5. johnny’s gonna go back to carissa’s house tomorrow and beg her to forgive him. what a f*cking windmill!
breakdance move which is technically a continuous *ssisted backspin achieved by rolling high across the shoulders and upper back onto your front and onto your back once again. legs are kept as far apart as possible at all times.
there are many different types of windmill, including super-windmills, no-handed windmills and baby windmills (considarbly harder and achieved by tucking your legs close to your body. the dancer resembles a frictionless ball rotating seemingly endlessly on the ground)
“that guy has incredible windmills!”
“he went straight from a windmill the a headspin”
while playing guitar or other stringed instrument, throwing your arm up in a counterclockwise motion, over your head and back down again (making an invisible circle with your hand), striking the strings on the upstroke
invented and perfected by pete townshend of the who
pete townshend invented the windmill.
to throw huge wild punches on some pr*ck.
– yo, if that n*b doesn’t stop giving me dirties i’m gonna go over throwing a few windmills
a dance move usually used at hardcore shows.
i was doing a windmill in the pit and i clocked somebody in the face.
a person who is beautiful and godly. roman reigns is baegod.
when you are keeping it real; 100%; when you are who you think you are; i woke up like this. i almost always am snorkendale when it comes to my life.
- the hater
people who need more academic enrichment cl*sses. the haters need academic enrichment because they should do the right thing. a column on the av club, a website spun off from the onion that focuses on pop culture. it is written by amelie gillette and usually updates once a day on a m-f schedule. although she […]
- take it yeezy
taking it easy like ye(kanye west). a person who is very into the yeezy hype that they should take it easy. did you cop ’em new yeezys? nope, but you should mos def take it yeezy with ’em yeezys doe. taking it easy like ye(kanye west). a person who is very into the yeezy hype […]