Chances are that you have seen the product review for your favorite Herbalife shake. Every Herbalife protein shake provides a full meal’s worth of protein — 17 grams in just 190 calories. Every Herbalife shake takes just a minute to prepare, and there are 13 flavors to keep your taste buds stimulated every time you drink a Herbalife shake: Café Latte, Cookies ‘n Cream, Dulce de Leche, Dutch Chocolate, French Vanilla, Mint Chocolate, Orange Cream, Piña Colada, Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla — Alternative Proteins, Vanilla Non-GM ingredients. Wild Berry, and Kosher (Vanilla).
The 13 flavors of Herbalife shakes help you stick to the individualized health improvement plan you work out with your Herbalife Nutrition Counselor. But these 13 ways of making a Herbalife shake add even more variety to science-based nutrition.
Change your base liquid for your Herbalife shake.
Most people who use Herbalife make their shakes with cold low-fat milk. But you can also use whole-fat milk, soy milk, or water.
You may be wondering, “Can I make my Herbalife shakes with water?” The answer is, “Yes, you really can!”
Water is a great base liquid when you are fortifying Herbalife protein with Greek yogurt or adding more carbs to fuel heavy exercise with a healthy grain like oatmeal.
Turn your Herbalife shake into Herbalife pudding.
Water is also the right base liquid for transforming your Herbalife shake into a Herbalife pudding, by adding chia seeds. Blend your shake, add the chia seeds, and let the mixture stand in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. The chia seeds will thicken your shake into a delicious, even higher-protein pudding.
Add even more flavor to your Herbalife shake with frozen fruit.
Herbalife Wild Berry shakes are even more flavorful with — you guessed it! — added berries. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and even tart cranberries make many flavors of Herbalife shakes even more delicious. Frozen berries blended into your Herbalife shake make a Herbalife smoothie that is even more satisfying, especially as a late lunch on a hot day.
Another great addition to Herbalife shakes is frozen bananas. You can even make an exceptionally creamy Herbalife shake by blending Herbalife ingredients, your favorite fruit, and avocado slices.
Try Herbalife horchata.
Horchata is a traditional Mexican drink made with white rice and sugar soaked in water flavored with cinnamon. You can keep the rice but lose the sugar when you soak your cooked white rice in Herbalife Vanilla or Herbalife Dulce de Leche. Add even more flavor with almond extract or a little almond milk, banana, or coconut, all blended together.
Try these 10 Herbalife companion foods blended into your shake — with or without a blender.
Still looking for a new twist on your favorite Herbalife protein shakes? Try these 10 great taste combinations. They will quickly become some of your favorite recipes.
- Vanilla shake blended with half coffee and half milk. You will want to make sure the coffee is cold before putting all the ingredients in your blender. This recipe works better with low-fat milk.
- Vanilla shake with peanut butter. You can use crunchy peanut butter to add a little body to your shake.
- Piña Colada extra. Use coconut water for your base liquid.
- Orange Herbalife shake. Use orange juice for your base liquid.
- Grapefruit Herbalife shake. Use grapefruit juice for your base liquid.
- Matcha Herbalife shake. Use cold matcha tea for your base liquid, or add a heaping tablespoon of matcha green tea powder to your favorite Herbalife shake blend.
- Lemon ginger shake. Add the juice of half a lemon and a half-inch piece of peeled ginger to your Herbalife vanilla shake.
- Extra-pumpkin Herbalife pumpkin spice shake. Add a tablespoon of cooked pumpkin to your Herbalife Pumpkin Spice shake.
- Tahini chocolate shake. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of tahini to your Herbalife chocolate shake.
- Almond vanilla shake. For variety, use almond milk instead of cow’s milk or soy milk to make your shakes. A small amount of additional protein perfects the nutrition of this shake.
The endless variety of tastes and textures you can achieve with Herbalife shakes makes it easy to use Herbalife meal replacements every day. With flavorful Herbalife shakes, you can control your hunger and achieve your weight loss goals.