1. file system check. The Unix program that checks a file system for internal consistency and bad blocks etc. and can repair some faults.
fsck is often used after a crash when the file system has been left in an inconsistent state, e.g. due to incomplete flushing of buffers.
2. Used on Usenet newsgroup alt.sysadmin.recovery as substitute for “fuck” and became more main-stream after the Communications Decency Act.
1. full scale development 2. Sioux Falls Airport/Joe Foss Field
1. fetal scalp electrode 2. file server Ethernet
Free Software Foundation
1. Biochemistry. follicle-stimulating hormone: a peptide, produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland, that regulates the development of the Graafian follicle in the female and stimulates the production of spermatozoa in the male. abbreviation 1. follicle-stimulating hormone FSH abbr. follicle-stimulating hormone FSH Abbreviation of follicle stimulating hormone follicle stimulating hormone