• ZhanXG

    Meaning: A Dream as a gamer, never be a given up person Usage: I had a crazy ZhanXG last night. Let me tell you all about it.

  • Decarceration

    Decarceration involves government policies and community campaigns to reduce the number of people held in custody or under custodial supervision in the… – is the attempt to improve conditions inside prisons.

  • Performative

    People who more concerned with self-promotion, social media “likes”, or selling books & lectures; than they are about Actual Deliverables. People thought Tina cared about labor issues, considering how much she Tweeted about it, but it was all performative wokeness – she had no problems crossing picket-lines if the business offered a sale.

  • Wet Market

    A market selling live animals and a big place to become ill. Often found in China, the origin of SARS and COVID-19. Kyle: Hey, how was your trip to China? Chris: It was fine, though I did feel a little sick from eating that pangolin at a wet market.

  • Bubble

    To simply invest money with the purpose to make a profit. Bubble is to make something more than what it is. When you blow bubbles they multiply. I’f you say I’m blowin bubbles, this means to re-invest profit to make more money. If you say I’m tryna bubble, it means to make a profitable investment. “Yea man I’m tryna bubble” “I’m finna flip […]

  • sanitarium

    great song of metallica! have u heard sanitarium of metallica? another name for an insane asylum joey went mad and got sent off to the sanitarium last week. an organazation built to hold mentally unstable people and help them regain sanity. (you’re probably searching this, because, it’s also a kick–ss metallica song.) after coming home […]

  • baby mushroom

    a term used to describe a very small p-n-s. “did you see how small that guy’s weiner was?” “yeah man, he had a baby mushroom!”

  • buttshananigins

    the debree and drama that happens down in the gluteus maximums. hey joe, can you help me deal with my b-ttshananigins!

  • xuang

    xuang: funny, but sometimes may ruin the mood with going overboard with cheesy jokes. there is a 99% chance that this person is chinese, and a 1% chance that this person is j-panese. xuang is perverted. oh my gosh! your a xuang right? i came from china too!

  • safety everything

    the term “safety everything” is used to tell someone to do something regardless of what it is they have to do it if that term is said . “ safety everything you have to go streaking!” *other person goes streaking* buy the domain for your travel blog