[geyt-fohld] /ˈgeɪtˌfoʊld/

noun, Printing.
(def 1).
an oversize page in a book or magazine that is folded in Also called foldout


Read Also:

  • Gated-community

    noun 1. a group of houses or apartment buildings protected by gates, walls, or other security measures.

  • Gatehouse

    [geyt-hous] /ˈgeɪtˌhaʊs/ noun, plural gatehouses [geyt-hou-ziz] /ˈgeɪtˌhaʊ zɪz/ (Show IPA) 1. a at or over a , used as a gatekeeper’s quarters, fortification, etc. 2. a house or structure at the gate of a dam, reservoir, etc., with equipment or controls for regulating the flow of water. /ˈɡeɪtˌhaʊs/ noun 1. a building above or beside […]

  • Gatefold sleeve

    noun 1. a record sleeve that opens out like a book

  • Gatekeeper

    [geyt-kee-per] /ˈgeɪtˌki pər/ noun 1. a person in charge of a , usually to identify, count, supervise, etc., the traffic or flow through it. 2. guardian; monitor: the gatekeepers of Western culture. /ˈɡeɪtˌkiːpə/ noun 1. a person who has charge of a gate and controls who may pass through it 2. any of several Eurasian […]

Disclaimer: Gatefold definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.