Ninety-four



[nahyn-tee-fawr, -fohr] /ˈnaɪn tiˈfɔr, -ˈfoʊr/

noun
1.
a cardinal number, 90 plus 4.
2.
a symbol for this number, as 94 or XCIV.
3.
a set of this many persons or things.
adjective
4.
amounting to 94 in number.

Tagged:

Read Also:

  • Ninety-fourth

    [nahyn-tee-fawrth, -fohrth] /ˈnaɪn tiˈfɔrθ, -ˈfoʊrθ/ adjective 1. next after the ninety-third; being the ordinal number for 94. 2. being one of 94 equal parts. noun 3. a ninety-fourth part, especially of one (1/94). 4. the ninety-fourth member of a series.

  • Ninety-nine

    [nahyn-tee-nahyn] /ˈnaɪn tiˈnaɪn/ noun 1. a cardinal number, 90 plus 9. 2. a symbol for this number, as 99 or XCIX. 3. a set of this many persons or things. adjective 4. amounting to 99 in number.



  • Ninety-ninety rule

    humour “The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time”. An aphorism attributed to Tom Cargill of Bell Labs, and popularised by Jon Bentley’s September 1985 “Bumper-Sticker Computer Science” column in “Communications of the […]

  • Ninety-ninth

    [nahyn-tee-nahynth] /ˈnaɪn tiˈnaɪnθ/ adjective 1. next after the ninety-eighth; being the ordinal number for 99. 2. being one of 99 equal parts. noun 3. a ninety-ninth part, especially of one (1/99). 4. the ninety-ninth member of a series.



Disclaimer: Ninety-four definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.