Dictionary: A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z


a type of earthenware with a deep cream body developed about 1720 and widely produced See also Queensware


Read Also:

  • Creamwove

    /ˈkriːmˌwəʊv/ adjective 1. (of wove paper) cream-coloured and even-surfaced

  • Creamy

    [kree-mee] /ˈkri mi/ adjective, creamier, creamiest. 1. containing cream. 2. resembling cream in consistency or taste; soft and smooth. 3. having a yellowish-white color; cream-colored. 4. Informal. /ˈkriːmɪ/ adjective creamier, creamiest 1. resembling cream in colour, taste, or consistency 2. containing cream adj. mid-15c., from cream (n.) + -y (2). Related: Creamily; creaminess.

  • Creance

    [kree-uh ns] /ˈkri əns/ noun, Falconry. 1. a light cord attached to the leg of a hawk to prevent escape during training.

  • Crease

    [krees] /kris/ noun 1. a ridge or groove produced in anything by folding, heat, pressure, etc.; fold; furrow. 2. a wrinkle, especially one on the face. 3. the straight, vertical edge or line produced in the front and back of trousers, especially men’s trousers, by pressing, as with a steam presser or iron. 4. Ice […]

Disclaimer: Creamware definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.