noun, Masonry.
a brickwork bond in which the vertical joints of the stretchers in any course are in line with the centers of the first stretchers above and below.

Read Also:

  • English-daisy

    noun 1. the common European daisy, Bellis perennis.

  • English-elm

    noun 1. See under (def 1). [elm] /ɛlm/ noun 1. any tree of the genus Ulmus, as U. procera (English elm) characterized by the gradually spreading columnar manner of growth of its branches. Compare , . 2. the wood of such a tree. /ɛlm/ noun 1. any ulmaceous tree of the genus Ulmus, occurring in […]

  • Englisher

    [ing-gli-sher or, often, -li-] /ˈɪŋ glɪ ʃər or, often, -lɪ-/ noun 1. a person who translates from a foreign language into .

  • English-finish

    noun, Printing. 1. a smooth, unglossed finish on paper, obtained by calendering paper that has short fibers and a high mineral content. Compare (def 10).

  • English flute

    noun 1. (music) another name for recorder (sense 4)

Disclaimer: English-cross-bond definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.