1. Least Significant Bit.
2. (Rarely) Least Significant Byte.
least significant bit
1. in the place mentioned above. 1. label switch controller 2. least significant character 3. link state control
1. in the place mentioned above.
1. U.S. Navy. a seagoing, amphibious ship capable of carrying and launching assault landing craft from a large, inner compartment that can be flooded, and of making emergency repairs at sea to smaller ships. 1. Pharmacology. a crystalline solid, C 20 H 25 N 3 O, the diethyl amide of lysergic acid, a powerful psychedelic […]
1. pounds, shillings, and pence. abbreviation (in Britain, esp formerly) 1. librae, solidi, denarii abbreviation of British currency units, from Latin librae, soldi, denarii, Roman equivalent of “pounds, shillings, pence.” pounds, shillings, and pence
abbreviation 1. London School of Economics Language Sensitive Editor