Dictionary: A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z


plural noun, Printing.
ruled border lines about the text of a page that cross and project slightly at the corners.


Read Also:

  • Oxford-down

    [oks-ferd] /ˈɒks fərd/ noun 1. 1st Earl of, . 2. a city in S , in S England, NW of London: university, founded in 12th century. 3. . 4. a town in SW Ohio. 5. a town in S Massachusetts. 6. a town in N Mississippi, hometown of William Faulkner. 7. Also called Oxford Down. […]

  • Oxford english

    noun 1. that form of the received pronunciation of English supposed to be typical of Oxford University and regarded by many as affected or pretentious

  • Oxford-frame

    noun 1. a frame for a picture, mirror, etc., consisting of four straight pieces whose ends project beyond the corners. noun 1. a type of picture frame in which the sides of the frame cross each other and project outwards

  • Oxford-gray

    noun 1. medium to dark gray.

Disclaimer: Oxford-corners definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.