1. an athlete who simply cannot catch the ball
2. a fisherman who has suffered through a rough day on the seas with nothing to show for his effort.
3. a guy who has absolutely no chance of succeeding in landing a girl when he hits the club at night.
1. dwayne tracked the ball well enough, but since he couldn’t catch sh*t in a diaper, he dropped the ball.
2. james couldn’t catch sh*t in a diaper, and now his family has nothing to eat tonight.
3. pat weighs in at about 350 pounds, so he couldn’t catch sh*t in a diaper at the 9:30 club.
a scots word, also spelt as “bourach”. refers to a state of great confusion, messiness, or untidiness – more so than a “guddle”. can also be used as verb, and originally referred to a heap or pile of material, generally stones or blocks of peat. “this kitchen is an absolute boorach.” “you’ve made a right […]
- dirty fido
when you’re bangin a chick doggy style and you shove her face in dog sh*t as you c*m. i did a dirty fido in malibu a while back . it was awkwardly awesome
when a girl is thiqq it means she has nice curves. (not that we should shame people who don’t fit this description) example: a girl has nice hips, b*tt, or br**sts and you don’t want to be a f*ckboy or sound s*xual so you use thiqq” “hey did you see kim kardashian’s latest insta she […]
the use of an acronym in the form of a sentence, using upper case for the emphasis of the acronym. examples; “choosing underhand nasty tactics” “following utter comedic kings, over fellow followers” ” imagine, living over valleys evermore, yielding our utopia” the acronymical sentence does not have to make sense, but it’s genius when it […]