[gley-zher] /ˈgleɪ ʒər/

a person who applies a , as to pottery, baked goods, leather, or fur.
any mechanical device used to apply a .
[gley-zer] /ˈgleɪ zər/
Nathan, born 1923, U.S. sociologist.


Read Also:

  • Glaze someone over

    verb phrase To make someone ecstatic; intoxicate: Said one enthusiastic participant: ”Doesn’t this just glaze you over?” (1980s+)

  • Glazier

    [gley-zher] /ˈgleɪ ʒər/ noun 1. a person who fits windows or the like with glass or panes of glass. /ˈɡleɪzɪə/ noun 1. a person who glazes windows, etc n. late 14c. (late 13c. as a surname; alternative glazer recorded from c.1400), from glass + -er (1), influenced by French words in -ier.

  • Glaziery

    [gley-zhuh-ree] /ˈgleɪ ʒə ri/ noun 1. the work of a ; glasswork.

  • Glazing

    [gley-zing] /ˈgleɪ zɪŋ/ noun 1. the act of furnishing or fitting with glass; the business or work of a glazier. 2. panes or sheets of glass set or made to be set in frames, as in windows, doors, or mirrors. 3. the act of applying a . 4. the glassy surface of something . [gleyz] […]

Disclaimer: Glazer definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.