[gog-uh l-boks] /ˈgɒg əlˌbɒks/

noun, British Slang.
a television set.


Read Also:

  • Goggle-eye

    [gog-uh l-ahy] /ˈgɒg əlˌaɪ/ noun, plural goggle-eyes (especially collectively) goggle-eye. 1. . 2. Also called goggle-eye scad. .

  • Goggle-eyed

    [gog-uh l-ahyd] /ˈgɒg əlˌaɪd/ adjective 1. having bulging, wide-open, or rolling eyes, especially in astonishment or wonderment. adverb 2. with bulging, wide-open eyes. adjective 1. (often postpositive) with a surprised, staring, or fixed expression adj. late 14c.; see goggle (v.).

  • Goggler

    [gog-ler] /ˈgɒg lər/ noun 1. a person who stares goggle-eyed. 2. a person who spearfishes. 3. .

  • Goggles

    [gog-uh l] /ˈgɒg əl/ noun 1. goggles. 2. a bulging or wide-open look of the eyes; stare. verb (used without object), goggled, goggling. 3. to stare with bulging or wide-open eyes. Synonyms: gape, ogle, gawk, gawp, glare. 4. (of the eyes) to bulge and be wide open in a stare. 5. to roll the eyes. […]

Disclaimer: Goggle-box definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.