similar to dumb d-ck or jerry, but far more intense. a hackjob is someone who is unable to lock it up, failing at life, or suffering from a severe case of the dumb.
girl: rusty just fell off the chairlift.
boi: what a hackjob. lock it up, rusty.
1. a procedure or operation performed by someone with inadequate skill or knowlege of the subject.
2. something done shoddily or ineptly.
3. a crude and improvised or temporary solution to a problem, designed to be more functional and timely than precise, durable or of good quality.
4. something done with little forethought, organization, planning or precision.
5. a useless, inept or sloppy person.
1. “i had no f-cking idea what i was doing; it was a total hack job.”
2. “i told my brother to clean the bathroom, but it still looks like h-ll. man, he did such a hack job.”
3. “i got the radiator working for now, but it won’t last long; it’s just a hack job.”
4. “your paper sucks, man, you can tell it’s just a hack job.”
5. “joel’s such a f-cking hack job; he couldn’t even get his sh-t together in time for the party.”
the work done by confederate diesel.
that turbo kit by confederate diesel looks like a complete hack job.
an inside hit to disrupt or undermine someone or something .
it was an inside hack job that brought her down.
when you have s-x with oragami masterpieces he got a paper cut when he had an oragamiasm
- tennesse two tone
when a white male and a black male have -n-l and they sh-t on each other’s d-cks then eat it. he went tennesse two tone on him.
zafree is a very romantic person but have a really weird way of showing it. out going and fun to be around with. he only sees one girl and he’s loyal. a good friend and will always be there for them. he has a lot of insecurities about himself but n-body understands why because he’s […]
it is used in english literature to describe as being ‘stange’ “how shallanu of you”
to relax or unwind often used in relation to sitting on the couch and watching television. characterized by indolence and sloth. a cultural variation of “vegetate” i am so tired, i am just going to vegematate in front of the television all day.