etymology: (prefix:) meta + f*ck
1. indifference or being indifferent.
* they say they don’t like the way i act but really i don’t give a #metaf*ck.
* when people go out of their way to show that they don’t give a f*ck about new years. are they really not giving a f*ck? #metaf*ck.
2. a serious problem, usually conserning gaming or programming.
* metaf*ck is a compiler that translates an awesome programming language to brainf*ck and it also includes an interpreter that runs the generated code.
3. extreme s*xual habits.
4. conduct opposed to mere s*xuality; non-vulgar s*xuality.
1. i don’t give a metaf*ck!
2. metaf*ck! the screen jitters again!
3. i want to metaf*ck you hard my dear *n*lgel!
4. – we do have a metaf*ck relationship. s*x is not the only thing that matters for me and jollie!
-are you f*ck*d in the mind? you relationship is simply metaf*cked!
a midgets c*m i got spumf in my eye
penetration of the *n*s. s*xual penetration of the *n*s with the p*n*s, finger(s), fist, foot or s*x device. roger’s girlfriend was lubed and spread on the bed when he got home. it was obvious to him that she was quite ready for a little penetr*n*s.
- lost in cyberspace
a rapid number of new webpages are created and old articles are being replaced with new ones. therefore if one wishes to look up one if these old websites or articles, it becomes increasingly difficult with time to find it. whether it simply doesn’t show up on google or was replaced by a more recent […]
syntok – pr*nounced “sin- talk”. this is an acronym (or new word) that describes “sh*t you need to know”. it is similar to the faq (frequently asked questions) section in a doc*ment but rather than being an answer section it is a section of a doc*ment that presents facts. if you are part of a […]