an extra guy. you’ll need a lot of these if you suck at a game.
1. to own someone in something they’re good at.
2. also an item in most video games that gives you an extra life, so when you die, you can continue your game.
1. josh went up to jon and challenged him on guitar hero 2, josh won. “oooh! he just 1-up’d you!”
2. “grab the 1-up! you only have 1 life left.”
it means “get a life”.
“if you are reading this, 1up.”
1. (v) when somebody just tries to over power things you say to rule the conversation, or plainly, the m-th-rf-ck-n world so theyre just h-lla doper than your -ss for some stupid -ss reason..
2. (n) the knock who wont stop thinkin theyre the sh-t yadida.
1. (v) joe shmoe: man, look at my f-ck-ng razr, its silver!
john doe: i have a razr, too. but hey! mine is gold!
frank: john, quit trying to 1up. you can’t rule the world, dumb-ss.
2. jane doe: my outfit sh-ts on your outfit. all of my outfits stay sh-ttin on everybody outfit right quick. look at me, model status tho. deeeamn, who’s that celebrity. oh, me!
diana: jane, shut the f-ck up you 1up.
literally means “get a life”. from the super mario brothers when mario gets a extra life.
person #1: i dont have a girlfriend because i paly video games all day.
person #2: 1up motherf-cker.
1. an extra life(or extra man) that you need in order to progress through a video game. in fact, you’ll need enough of these to make considerable progress. especially if you suck at the game. 1-ups are usually risky and difficult to obtain as items.
2. also can be another term for s-xual intercourse. shortened form of “1 d-ck up (one’s) p-ssy or -ss.”
d-mn, mark sure has a such a quick reaction time and alot of luck to beat mario bros on his first time playing it. he beat the whole game singlehandedly without relying on any 1-ups he earned! mario surely must be happily spending all those 1-ups on princess toadstool in bed at this time!
d-mn, mark really sucks at mario bros! he can’t even get past the first level no matter how many attempts and always uses up his 1-ups! mario must surely be getting all his 1-ups back indab-tt from bowser in his dungeon at this time!
mark h. proud ud author since february 2004.
in supplier terminology, a secretive name for the common psilocybe cubensis mushroom.
it is usually used only to be discrete (e.g. when texting or talking in public); sometimes to make yourself feel cool for using unique terminology…
dagdnig: how much 1up dis kid want cuzz?
brian: he want a lb but i talked him down 2 a qp cuz he aint hav da cream.
dagdnig: dam u done it already? thas w-ssup.
- livin tha life
livin it up not givin a f-ck nah gangsta i be livin tha life
the little snow globs that stick to a dog’s fur after playing outside in the winter. when bobby came inside, he had pupsickles all over his legs.
- punnet algae
a common act to perform in any food preparation place. a punnet algae is when you use a rusty spoon to scoop out food contents for a customer (a customer you really hate), in hopes they will get a tet-n-s-like reaction. – also see rusty spoon, blunt knife – why did you use the punnet […]
- put gum in the computer
something u do if your name is ben, danny, or brian hey, uh, who put this gum in this computer?
a less derogatory term for p-ssy. means the same thing but is used around people who don’t enjoy hearing the word p-ssy. “i told him to play with her py-ssè but he was too much of a py-ssè”