s-x position-67 (louisiana style)
sixty seven is a s-xual foreplay game and tease position, that puts the top partner male or female in control of the action.
1. the bottom partner man/female lays down on the bed with hands by his/her side.
2. the top partner mounts the bottom partner in a position that looks like sixty nine.
3. the top partner starts the action by giving the bottom partner head, as the top partner gets more into it she/he will start rubbing their genitals all over the bottom partner’s face, including his/her chin, mouth, bridge of the nose and forehead.
4. the partner on the bottom, most not move or open his/her mouth to try give the other partner head.
5. when the person on top stops giving head(takes a brief break), the person on the bottom is free to use his hands, mouth or tongue anyway he/she wants until the top person resumes his/her action, by giving the bottom partner head again. when the bottom person feels the head resume, he/she most stop what they are doing.
6. the top person controls how long the tease part of the foreplay goes on. if the tops person gets tired, she/he can give in by placing a towel and pillow over the bottom person’s genitals. when this happens, the bottom person is free to give his/her partner head until the top person -rg-sms or can’t take it no more.
7. you can make more interesting by betting something for the winner, bet whatever you like.
8. have fun
we played 67 (louisiana style) last night and she won again.
- the angry plumber
also known colloquially, is a hand gesture with a s-xual connotation. the four fingers are held straight and the thumb is bent at a right angle. you then insert the 4 fingers in the -ssh-l- while the thumb is inserted in the v-g-n- and can if desired rub the cl-toris. by twisting the wrist in […]
- the *n*s bhutt
when a man wearing a strap on is pegging another man while the dude getting pegged reaches back between his legs and jerks off the guy with the strap on… to completion. i put on a strap on and did the -n-s bhutt.
- the tone
nickname for the city of san antonio, texas. “what are you doing this weekend?” “heading out to the tone.”
- this dude...
a reference to any person who is oblivious to his or her own selfish and/or ridiculous behavior, usually said with an over-the-shoulder side-eye. he threw up all over my shoes, then asked me for a ride? this dude….
- tom's t*tans
the most unimaginative name a person called tom can call their team and, by extension, a catch-all term for any incompetent team that is poorly led by an unimaginative person. the name tom’s t-tans is famous for sounding unintentionally twee and cr-p, despite pretensions of sounding epic and mighty (like the t-tans of greek mythology, […]