a single serving portion of being a douche. an act of douchiness from one who is normally a non-douche.
sorry baby for being an amuse-douche last night. you know i usually don’t slick back my hair and quote carrot top.
1 more definition
add your own
1. someone, whom you likely don’t know, that is such a douchebag that you find yourself entertained by his or her antics.
2. someone, whom you likely know, that is such a douchebag that you are required to find humor in their douchiness in order to maintain your sanity.
3. a situation of either of the above.
1. charlie sheen is an amuse douche. his “winning” breakdown was so out of control that i found the whole thing hilarious.
2. my best friend’s husband is an amuse douche. he is so controlling of her and such an -ss to me that i have to make fun of his bullsh-t just to maintain my composure around him.
3. this morning’s commute was a total amuse douche. to begin with, i was late getting out of the house. then i got stuck behind a car that refused to go over 15 in a 30 zone, and once i finally p-ssed them and thought i had free sailing, there was a m-ssive construction backup on the freeway. i was over an hour late to work, and i could only laugh at the stupidity of slow drivers and the state’s inability to post pre-construction notices as i was trying to explain to my boss why i had missed the meeting.
cool, awesome, legit, sarcastic, humorous i met a someone that acted just like an anaheed
- anal ferret
1) (noun) one who manages to sneak in a bout of -n-l s-x, despite their partner’s protests. 2) (noun) the act of exploring every crevice in the -n-s as possible, much like a ferret inside a hollowed tree. dan managed to be an -n-l ferret and squeeze in a few rounds of rampant -ss ramming.
- Anal squeenching
the act of performing kegel exercises in one’s -n-s. the p-rn star’s -ss is too loose, she needs to do some -n-l squeenching to tighten it up.
one who takes it -n-l; receives p-n-s in their -n-s. a h-m-s-xual male. look over there! that man taking it -n-l is an -n-ltaker.
subordinate; auxiliary also it can mean helping someone like a friend with something or your parents. a secondary importance. when it came to reading it was never more than ancillary to his math. something that helps you is an ancillary pump.