1. a series of stills or “frames” played in a series to give what is best described as the illusion of movement
2. movement of any kind
1. the act or process of creating movement or the illusion thereof
1. one who animates
2. popularly used to describe workers in the cartoon or movie industries who, using either hand drawn art or computer art, create the illusion of movement.
1. acive or expressive; used to descibe one who is expresses their feelings or emotions using physical movement or exaggerated tones of voice
2. tending to exhibit significant movement
1. although the movie hoodwinked had an amazing story, the quality of the animation was horrible.
2. all things are animated – no object or organism can remain completely sedentary forever
1. though my movies are not always top quality, i really enjoy animating.
1. pixar studios has many accomplished animators
1. many of my teachers are very animated; they exaggerate every feeling they have, waving their hands and nodding their heads
2. my igunana is not very animated; it sits in one place all day only blinking and ocasionally sticking out its tounge.
2 more definitions
add your own
1: the condition of living or the state of being alive
2:quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
3:the state of being animated
animating action figures and calling it “robot chicken” makes for a funny and strange animation.
an art term for cartoons. can be anything that involves lots of drawings in so many frames per second. usually is draw in 2-d, but lately 3-d animation like the toy story movies is becoming very popular.
two major groups of animation are american and j-panese i.e. anime.
- ankle shame
the feeling of self-conscious that a man gets after a bl-w j-b due to being naked except for his pants and/or underwear wrapped around his ankles. it usually appears about 3-4 minutes after -rg-sm and is accompanied by a strong feeling of “i should really pull my pants up”. wendy wanted to talk yesterday after […]
- Anna & Gia
two australian twin singers on youtube and mysp-ce. they go by the name of robcop7 on youtube, perform covers and originals and are amazzzzzzing! that’s totally like anna & gia
simple minded, yet oddly adorable! “little kimmy, the one with big blue eyes who’s flunking, is such an annalyse!” said the 2nd grade teacher to her boss
french name adding of ann & elise most likely very thin, with a flat body usually with clear eyes and fair skin guy 1: “hey, whose that skinny chic dancing with the chunks?” guy 2 “wow, what a flat -ss. must be an annelisse.”
the act of losing weight, due to lack of food, and attributing the weight loss to some form of exercise in order to cover up the anorexia person 1:”yeah, i lost 20lbs. over the summer from running everday” person 2:”your lazy -ss cant run for sh-t. the only excercise you got was anorexcercise” 1 more […]