the -n-s, vis-a-vis -n-l s-x.
make sure you lube it up before going in the backdoor.
1) a secondary entry/exit door, normally located at the rear of a propety.
2) a slang term for the -n-s
1) glenda’s back door was jammed shut, so she had to call the locksmith in.
2) tom f-cked glenda, up the back door
refers to a person’s -n-s in the context of -n-l intercourse.
sally likes it in the back door.
1. to gain unauthorized access in a surprise move to an undefended entry point.
2. in the context of the game risk, to prevent a player from earining the north america bonus on his/her turn, by taking the country of alaska by kamchatka.
3. to access a program or computer through opened ports or scripts originally intened to allow the creator(s) special access to software or files.
4. the act of performing non-consensual -n-l s-x.
sarah: “so next turn i’ll be able to get the north america bonus. there’s my tactical move to fortify greenland. i’m done.”
alex: “i’ll put my three armies on kamchatka…sarah, let’s roll for alaska.”
stuart (pointing): “ohhhhhhh….you just got backdoored!”
2. the -n-s
3. a malicious computer program installed to allow access by hackers and other malware
i think i just found a back door convenience store.
catching two cards in a row to make a particular hand.
bruce lee: mr. t made the backdoor flush and won 3 million dollars.
jose contreras: he was probably pitying his opponents harder than he’s ever pitied anyone before.
a tactic that has been used many times in the american version of “big brother” where the head of household (because we americans apparently cannot vote properly, so the housemates have to do it for us…hoh just nominates) nominates two p-wns and then has one of his or her allies win the power of veto (a twist in the american big brother game that allows one of the nominations to be cancelled, or vetoed) so that the real threat in the game can be nominated and then subsequently evicted…in other words, evict them in such a way that they are sent “out the back door”. also referred to as “the six-finger plan”.
nakomis pulled off one of the most innovative moves in “big brother” history when she nominated marvin and diane for eviction via “the six-finger plan” to backdoor jase and get him evicted from the house.
- backfire at the disco
1. to f-ck up whilst hitting on a girl. 2. the name of a song by the popular liverpool band the wombats. based on an incident of the same type featured in item one. it’s 8 o’ clock and i’m feeling fine i’m out on a date tonight in a candle lit restaurant down by […]
- bad chat
poor quality, unentertaining, uninteresting, inappropriate conversation. alternatives include “sh-t chat” “terrible chat” “no chat” guy 1: i’m going to have a word with that girl over there guy 2: don’t bother man – she’s got bad chat example 2: person 1: your dad’s the only parent i know who doesn;t have really bad chat person […]
- Backhand Freaky Freak
a masturbation technique in which an individual wraps his non-dominant arm around the posterior side of his leg, and proceeds to jaggin off frum da back. russell came to invent the technique known as the backhand freaky freak one day when he was getting high to gay p-rn. a masturbation technique in which an individual […]
bad, badda yuh sey dem badman fi bad , mi sey mi badda than badman
- bald headed sally
woman who shaved her head bald deb got the hair clippers and gave herself a bald headed sally