mainly a vernacular expression, literally meaning “worn out prost-tute”.
to be used to refer to an unpleasant woman, in a highly scornful manner.
she’s everybody’s girl … nothing but a “worn out wh-r-” …
quella va con tutti … è solo una bagascia frusta …
– hey you! … little b-st-rd … don’t ever talk to my gal, never more! …
– who the f-ck gives a sh-t for that “bagascia frusta” worn out wh-r- of yours …
– my former wife was a real prude … she used to attend church on sundays …
– che cosa? … avrei giurato piuttosto, che fosse solo una vecchia bagascia frusta …
– what? … i would’ve rather sworn she was a d-mn “worn out wh-r- “
a beautiful & charming and incredibly sweet girl that will be by your side whenever you need. she will most likely be a blonde or brunette, she is a diva sometimes but she is unique. if you haven’t noticed yet her name is a combination of angelina jolie’s name put together. if you get a […]
an impression of a jamaican accent by some weird asian chick. card: jamacian accent. asain chick: balegdah.
- beef flower
beautiful blossoming lady parts. women’s v-g-n- she’s got a beautiful beef flower
- bl**dy stool
bl–dy stool; often referred to as “the mans period”, or “the -ssh-l- period” is a phenomenon that happens every week. sunday to be exact, because while a man is getting sh-t faced drunk while watching football, he decides it would not hurt to get 12 hot wings. the bl–dy stool appears soon after he arrives […]
- blue water moment
the magical moment when you arrive early at work, and go into the still bathroom to discover you are the first occupant of the stall. he arrived at dawn, and opening toilet door, he saw to his delight, the clear blue water in the bowl, confirming he was the first occupant, and settled down to […]