a person (usually young) who partic-p-tes in all or most of the following:
1. spending large amounts of time posting entries on his/her blog (usually a blogspot or wordpress blog) about things no one other than them cares about.
2. tries any way possible to get others to read his/her blog.
3. posts comments on every blog he/she comes across in hopes that other bloggers will find and comment on his/her blog.
4. uses their blog to advance other areas of his/her life, such as relationships, positions in work, social status, or anything else.
blogwh-r-s can come in different categories, the most notable of these include:
– the activist blogwh-r-, who will post about 20 entries a day revolving around news articles which support his/her political views and/or desperately crying for others to care about his/her favorite political cause.
– the gamer blogwh-r-, who posts a new entry every time he/she advances in an online game or mmorpg.
– the sl-tty blogwh-r-, whose posts are just images of her showing her -ssets to any willing male.
– the homeschool mom blogwh-r-, who truly believes others think her kids are as valuable members of society as she does and posts in the mindframe as such.
– the jesusfreak blogwh-r-, whose posts are mainly bible entries or what he/she saw on the 700 club last night.
– the pop culture blogwh-r-, whose blog is dedicated to their favorite movies, bands, tv shows, and websites. usually, this person tries to come across as some all-knowing pop culture guru, even though his/her blog is nothing different from entertainment weekly.
– the emo/scene blogwh-r-, whose posts are either lyrics to their favorite emo song at the moment, photoshopped photos of him/her, or rants about how mommy and daddy won’t let his/her 16-year old jailbait -ss stay out past midnight.
ruthie the blogwh-r- posts to her blogger/blogspot blog at least twice a day and spends most of her time reading and commenting on the blogs of others. no wonder 99% of her friends are people from the internet.
a person who posts an insane amount of blog posts whether on social networking sites such as mysp-ce or nexopia as well as their own personal blogs. these people are known for making blog posts about useless junk no one cares about or will ever likely read.
guy1: oh my god this person makes like 5 blog posts a day about useless cr-p.
guy2: yeah what a blog wh-r-.
a person who addictively writes in his/her online journal and reads or comments in others’.
i had to defriend that crazy blogwh-r- because every time i checked my friends page, every other entry was hers — and it was stupid sh-t like memes and how much she hates dubya.
dicus is used to express surprise or astonishment, usually when something unexpected happens. it has overtones of indifference and ennui and is generally used in spur-of-the-moment situations. dicus is generally used only by pros, as it was invented by a pro. lately though, it has become quite mainstream. ‘dicus’ may be complemented with ‘cactus’, its […]
- queen la cheefa
a girl who hogs the weed let me hit that queen la cheefa
for when someone dumps/splits up with their partner giving little/laime or no reason at all, the other half not knowing that they have been ‘dappered’ in most cases or when someone has made someone look stupid for being an idiot or being out of line mainly for a group of friends to talk about ie […]
- Global Warning
what global warming should have been called all along. the fact that the earth is heating up because of a greenhouse effect leads to portions of the earth getting much hotter and other areas getting much colder. colder….. this is another reason most people that are uneducated in this field are led to believe that […]
thingy whats the dealsy with you?