1. a bottle of champagne that is quite expensive.
2. champagne that rich folks drink.
3. overrated champagne.
1. chuck always ordered bottles of veuve clicquot on sunday’s.
2. ellins loves bottles of veuve clicquot that comes with sparklers.
3. lee is the master of bottles of veuve clicquot.
- bottom naked
when a person is naked apart from a top/shirt. the most discusting act ever, its just wrong. what evil people wear when going to bed. daniel was bottom naked, hes gay
- bottom of the basket
from the vanish advert in the uk: ‘bottom of the basket toughness’, means something is grimey “scotts t-rdowns are from the bottom of the basket” “jasons bike rides like its from the bottom of the basket”
-rg-sm caused by wasting money in the hippest way possible. how you pr-nounce it depends on your economic status. an open-air tapas bar on top of a skyscr-per? and the bathroom faucet streams pellegrino? i…i just had a bougasm. girl #1: he made my legs shake, the best bougasm i’ve ever had. girl #2: you […]
from the word bourgeois (french for middle cl-ss; genteel lifestyle). pr-nounced boo-gee (soft g g like in manage). stuck up. proud. blind or indifferent to pain and suffering of the working cl-ss. ungrateful for privilege. cold, uptight, and tense. d-mn, that b-tch was boujey.
1) a silent but deadly (sbd) fart that is so horrific in smell that it will peel paint off the walls. 2) a whale of a fart that has a powerful and poignant stench. pr-nounced boo-lee “icki dropped -ss and tilted the stench meter to the boulley setting.” “scotty-bob barked out a dead chipmonk boulley […]