1) an erroneous form of “carefully,” meaning attentively, often found in pdfs and research journals.
2) an anomalous translation of the word “carefully,” meaning painstakingly, by differing software, so as to create a new form of the word.
3) a high-brow form of carefully
1) “the flow characteristics of the system need to be carefidly examined so that appropriate -ssumptions may be made.”
2) “the components of this program were carefidly established in accordance with the research literature.”
3) “if we add, rename, or delete a file from the module managed by b, then make-file a has to be modified carefidly.”
synonyms: carefully, painstakingly, attentively
antonyms: carelessly, sloppily, mindlessly
naked pictures of one’s own baby photographs to be m-st-rb-t-d to. i found bornography under his matress.
- rabbid racc**n
these psychotic little racc–ns that run around all over louisiana. ” hey forney, watch out for those little rabbid racc–ns man, they’re f-ck-n scary man.
a combination of rad and tubular. a very 80’s slang term. wow dude, that was totally radular!
from the word beautiful, twisted to describe a beautiful person with a big beer belly or a protruding abdomen. it is not -ssociated in any way with booty call. originally coined by banggoy. what’s up botikol girl?
- eight year olds, dude
1. a quote made popular by john turturro’s character “the jesus” in the big lebowski. 2.(v) exposing yourself to a small child, but only fans of a certain movie will know what you’re talking about 1. jesus quintana: let me tell you something, pendejo. you pull any of your crazy sh-t with us, you flash […]