to knock boots with a member of the oposite s-x, as in close the deal
“what ever happened with that female last night?”
“shoot… you know…”
well what happened? did you close?
“you know it”
near to having an -rg-sm.
on the brink of ejaculating.
“honey, i’m close. i can’t hold off any longer. i’m going to make it.”
“no, i’m not close. i need some more foreplay to get in the groove.”
being in or having proximity in sp-ce or time
25 is pretty close to 28.
1. to shut, deny entry or provide a barrier to
2. to be near to (proximity)
3. a game played on a table tennis table using two match boxes. the aim being to knock over the opponents box
1. close the door
2. i will sit close to you
3. break out the match boxes and lets have a game of close
coined on the 12th of september 2009 by ben; defined by jay
(1) a colour that is not quite red and not quite pink.
(2) a metaphorical use of colour to describe a relationship between two individuals, often a mutual friendship that is both warm and friendly.
(3) a state of mind whereby everything around you appears to be in harmony.
jay: wow, you got those new closes coloured shoes!
nikki: i know, aren’t they pretty?
jay: yeah, they make me feel all warm and happy inside!
jay: you know what nikki, i really like being friends with you
nikki: i know what you mean… this is one of the closesed friendships i’ve ever had.
jay: i’ve been looking through closes-tinted spectacles recently…
superawesome boxhill language for hart l rafey c = (l)
- Did you poot sir
a sir that pooted. pooted quite good indeed man1: excuse me sir..did you happen to poot? man2: well indeed i did.
raffler pr-nunciation: -\’ra-fler\ function: noun date: circa 1860 a person frequently given to raffling; especially: one who raffles on public transportation “mah boy dropped outta school. he dun gone off da make hizzelf into a raffler.”
laughing at the absurdity of something while internally fuming at its stupidity. they tried to tell a biology student that evolution is impossible because of thermodynamics, and i could totally see him ragegiggle.
- flag d
short for flag defense. a term used in sourceforts to describe the system of blocks used immediately around your team’s flag in order to prevent easy access, or to eliminate access completely. steve: ok our front wall is done, let’s get started on the flag d tom: alright, should we make a crawl tunnel or […]