legally: two or more people disscussing how they will commit a crime
police target: would you just kill me please? undercover cop reply you are under arrest for soliciting another person to enter into a conspiracy to commit murder finally got you sc-m! target: “come on it is just an expression! are you really that lame? cop: tell it to the jury dirtbag your going down!” but we’ll drop the conspiracy charge if you testify against your mother and sons …don’t worry we’ll tell yas what to say”
12 more definitions
every major event since the beginning of time.
everything thats ever happend was a conspiracy, covered up by the government.
definition cannot be released because the government is keeping it a secret.
there is no conspiracy here, everyone please relax and pay no attention to anyone besides us, we’re the only true source of information. = c.i.a.
a theory of another result other than the one fed to one through mainstream lies. it is usually more doc-mented, relevant, logical, and resourceful that what is commonly accepted as the truth surrounding an event.
osama bin laden
oswald killed kennedy alone? no.
it was cia in conjunction with the military industrial complex.
1. a secret plan to overthrow a certain group or to do something else illegal or wrong.
2. a different idea/theory of why something (usually bad) happened, rather than the one which people are told.
1. a group of young men decided to conspire against their government.
2. 9/11 has many conspiracy theories surrounding it.
an -ssociation of more than one person working together towards a shared goal (usually implies but doesn’t require secrecy)
– we’ve found a cure for cancer yesterday!
– great! that’s the 3rd one this week, go patent it and put in the archives along with the others so our profits from making people survive longer with the condition are safe.
— a guy from the pharmaceutical industry conspiracy to another.
when you find something you don’t completely understand, add aliens, and quote mine a few officials on a webpage and ask for donations.
area 51… anything made with advanced metal must be involved with an alien conspiracy, duh.
a theory as to why a major or minor event has occurred.
the theory may be truthful, or at least plausible, but the message of said theory may be propagated with fear, suspicion, and paranoia.
it is to note that conspiracy is not synonymous with truth, as some would like you to believe.
conspiracies may also be deceitful as well, though they may seem to be completely honest.
9/11 is supposedly an inside job, even though people seem to forget that thousands of fbi agents, firefighters, demolition experts, scientists, cia, rescue workers, police, airline pilots, nsa, the majority of the house of representatives, air traffic control, and the entire bush administration would undoubtedly know about it and yet refuse to expose it.
hence being a conspiracy
a contradiction is two propositions used in combination where one makes the other impossible. it is something that is a and non-a at the same time. a contradiction, therefore, cannot exist in reality, since existence exists (whereas a contradiction could not possibly exist). in the cognitive process, reaching a contradiction as a conclusion or evaluation […]
a funeral attended by black people only that was a pretty sick c–neral wasn’t it n-gg-?
to -j-c-l-t- chunks of s-m-n instead of a creamy like substance. i was corning chunks of s-m-n inside her. 8 more definitions corning’s a sh-tty -ss town located in ny. wow,corning really sucks d-ck. corning or “cornin’” is simply the act of throwing kernels of corn at p-ssing cars while you hide (usually with a […]
1. a word used to describe cosplayers who only cosplay and/or partic-p-te in the cosplay community for attention or to pretend they have some semblance of a modeling career; this word is often used to suggest the cosplayer in question does not deserve the fame and/or spotlight he or she seeks. 2. describing a person’s […]
- crank it up
to m-st-rb-t-. when i’m in the bathroom, i like to crank it up.