1. a person who disputes; who is good at or enjoys controversy.
2. a person who likes to disagree with other people and say things that make people angry or think about a subject.
3. a person who takes part in controversy or likes to do so.
4. a person who regularly engages in public controversies.
political controversialist linda sarsour has voiced support for boycott, divestment and sanctions against israel, which has led to criticism by american conservatives and leaders of the anti-defamation league, many of whom see the campaign as anti-semitic. sarsour has stated that israel has the right to exist, that she wishes to see israelis and palestinians coexist as part of a one-state solution, and that she does not support either hamas or the palestinian authority.
sarsour has stated that members of her extended family have been arrested on accusations of supporting hamas, but said they were not necessarily charged with crimes and that their situation was “just the reality of palestinians living under military occupation”.
according to the jewish telegraphic agency, “soon after the women’s march, (sarsour) drew fire from jewish leaders for telling the nation that unabashed supporters of israel cannot be feminists.” in an interview with the nation a month and a half earlier, she said:
i would say that anyone who wants to call themselves an activist cannot be selective. there is no country in this world that is immune to violating human rights. you can’t be a feminist in the united states and stand up for the rights of the american woman and then say that you don’t want to stand up for the rights of palestinian women in palestine. it’s all connected.
1. when a person bonks to an extreme degree. 2. an exclamation proclaiming that you have witnessed someone bonk to the extreme, generally in their face while they are still recovering. 3. when a little bub bonks. tim drinks too many drinks at the wedding where he is the best man and climbs up on […]
something valued highly and supposedly emitted by sensitive, introverted empaths. make yourself known if you want me to put out my engery, and be present in your life.
tanwah: the best person that every body loves and n-body hates. he tends to be great at all games and is commonly known as the one and only furry. ela is his one true love and soul mate for eternity i wish i was like tanwah
the hottest d-mn fish-girl you’ll ever see. she should be the mascot for popeyes. d-mn shes hot. “i used to think ruto was hot” me: “i still do” “they should make a game starring ruto, renamon, and freya crescent….with skimpy outfits.” “mmmm. i’d tap ruto at either age.” an inescapable cl-ster of family or friends. […]
- come quat
an expression used when uncertain or surprises. sam: did you know amy dyed her hair rainbow coloured because she thinks she find an irish boyfriend? emma: come quat??