noun; abbr. for /death to the board/.
1. the signal that a meeting has ended due to lack of members.
2. a shortened version of a goodbye.
1. as the last of the users checked out of the chatroom, i entered d2tb to end the session.
2. smiling, caitlyn turned to her friends as the clock struck ten. “d2tb, see you tomorrow!”
- "insert persons full name" special
when a person continually f-cks up at the same thing in the same way so much so that the act of f-ck-ng it up becomes known as a special. when a another person makes the same f-ck up as the originator, that act can then be known as “insert originators full name” special. insult to […]
pretends to be gangster with some sk-nk ho’s known as robyn stacey and sharpy, she wears purple like a small mexican child and rapes eggs with her hulk juice and then creams on jordan a b-m baby, using the fulcan punch (fisting) dude you just lj-zzy’d that guy
a discreet way of asking someone if they are down for s-x. alan: hey amber, d46? amber: sure! as long as you have protection!
religion in which all obey the almighty fletch. believing that snowmakers are above all others. they are destined to take over anything and everything that stands in there way. the only religion in which the devil himself is no match for. my life has become more fullfilled after switching to fletchanism
avidly erect and motivated for intercourse. i’m sprungry dude. it’s time to call some ho’s.