Dictionary: A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z


cephaloridine ceph·a·lor·i·dine (sěf’ə-lôr’ĭ-dēn’)
A broad-spectrum antibiotic produced from chemically modified cephalosporin.


Read Also:

  • Centrum voor wiskunde en informatica

    (CWI, Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science) An independent research institute active in the fields of mathematics and computer science. CWI also aims to transfer new knowledge in these fields to society, trade and industry CWI is funded for 70 percent by NWO, the National Organisation for Scientific Research. The remaining 30 percent is obtained […]

  • Centrum

    a center. Anatomy, Zoology. the body of a vertebra. Mycology. collectively, all the structures enclosed within the ascocarp of a fungus. Historical Examples noun (pl) -trums, -tra (-trə) the main part or body of a vertebra centrum cen·trum (sěn’trəm) n. pl. cen·trums or cen·tra (-trə) A center of any kind, especially an anatomical center. The […]

  • Cephalothin

    cephalothin ceph·a·lo·thin (sěf’ə-lə-thĭn’) n. A broad-spectrum antibiotic derived from cephalosporin.

  • Cephalothorax

    the anterior part of the body in certain arachnids and crustaceans, consisting of the coalesced head and thorax. Historical Examples noun (pl) -raxes, -races (-rəˌsiːz) the anterior part of many crustaceans and some other arthropods consisting of a united head and thorax n. 1829, from cephalo- + thorax. Perhaps from French or German. cephalothorax (sěf’ə-lə-thôr’āks’) […]

Disclaimer: Cephaloridine definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.