Dictionary: A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z

Point-and-grunt interface

point-and-drool interface


Read Also:

  • Point-and-shoot

    [point-n-shoot] /ˈpɔɪnt nˈʃut/ adjective 1. of or denoting a camera that does not require manual adjustment of shutter speed, focus, aperture, etc. noun 2. a camera with such automatic features. adjective 1. of or relating to a camera in which the lens aperture and shutter speed are automatically adjusted adjective pertaining to a camera interface […]

  • Point angle

    point angle n. The junction of three surfaces, as of the crown of a tooth or the walls of a cavity.

  • Point attractor

    point attractor See under attractor.

  • Point b

    point B n. See supramentale.

Disclaimer: Point-and-grunt interface definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.