a term used by computer illiterate people to describe every action they do on the computer.
they think they sound like they know what they are doing and are computer-smart, but in reality, they’re complete morons.
i downloaded the report to my boss.
do you know how to download these mp3’s on my desktop to a cd so i can play them on my walkman?
1. verb. to defecate, commonly used as a euphamism over wireless communication when a third party who may be offended may be listening.
2. verb. to retrieve a digital file electronically, usually over the internet.
3. noun. a digital file retrieved as per definition 2.
4. verb. to be told news that is unwanted by the receipient.
1. i was talking to the boss on the walkie-talkie in front of a client. when i asked if he could meet up with us, he said taht he was downloading.
2. i downloaded a virus by mistake. it f-cked up my puter.
3. the file i got from kazaa was a really good download.
4. my roommate got back to our crib and started downloading her day to me while i was trying to chill.
to take a cr-p
i am going to go download now.
what 99% of the world obtain their music and programs. in 5 years cd’s, tapes and records etc will all be eliminated.
in 2020 it will be possible to download the internet.
(1) people from the baby boom generation through generation x mistakenly referring to the act of retrieving files off the intertubes.
(2) slang for p–ping
grandson: grandma, the photos are on flickr for you.
grandma: do i down load on my computer (1)?
grandson: no grandma, that would break it. you down load the toilet (2), and download on your computer.
downloading refers to:
a) the processing of information. ‘to download’ means to have comprehended, to have captured, to have ‘got’ something. the term can only be used with only to animate subjects.
b) the p-ssing on of information. ‘to download’ also means to get it all out of your system.
‘i have downloaded your meaning and think you should leave’
‘i don’t download’
‘got a problem? download, bro’
the best rock concert out. it used to be called ‘monsters of rock’ and ‘ozzfest’.
guy: you going download this year..?
girl: corse i am no- one who is vagly cool misses download..!
guy: sweet..! you gonna camp in my tent..?
- Dream Team Three Team
noun: the team in any three vs. three style fighting game that leads it’s player to victory and fame. applicable to any video game in the fighting genre where a player can choose a team of three characters per match to win. they are usually shattered by updates. champion: looks like the dream team three […]
- Drive My Car
a euphemism for intimate relations commonly used in the 1950s and ’60s. baby, you can drive my car…
- Drop A Solsk
to take a dump on a regularly scheduled time of day, over and over again. to have one’s bowel on a timer. “dude, i ate a cl-ssic chicken sandwich last night at eight. i’ll need to drop a solsk in 45 minutes.”
- drop your sack
expletive used most frequently by high school coaches to motivate players by insinuating that their players t-st-cl-s have not fallen to the normal p-b-scent alt-tude coach todd: hey gibbons! how about you drop your sack and hit the sh-t out of this baseball right chere? gibbons: what a f-cking douchewad. im gonna strikeout for that.
- drunk off my ass
the act of when one consumes soo much alcohol that they can no longer perform simple skills, such as walking, drinking, eating, and speaking. will usally happen to heros at partys who drink far to much to impress someone. bob: “yo guy you were totaly drunk off your -ss last night” jim: “i was not […]