1. the act of talking incessantly about ideas, situations, or circ-mstances without knowing the information of the subject involved.
2. babbling incoherently in a manor often offensive.
3. other uses and/or spellings: to farst, farsted, farst.
1. he was farsting about football, though he has never played or watched a game.
2. the drunk in the bar is farsting, talking a lot, but saying little to nothing at all.
facts and information that are part of the information overload of every day life. “we are so deluged with fact, fiction and fartascious stuff that perhaps we really do need a new word or a new method of sorting all the junk out from the stuff that matters to us individually.” — hulitoons on museum […]
- fatass american
an american who is not necessarily obese, but will binge out on a sh-tload of food, usually at large events or gatherings. person 1: “woah, that international dinner was so great! i ate so much food that i almost threw up!” person 2: “fat-ss american!”
one who scrumps dingleberries. misha? she’s a bit of chylkova. she has dingelberry juice all over her hands and she certainly didn’t get it from waitrose.
a catastrophic event caused by a fat person. often happens at fast-food places, hospitals or at you mothers house. liam: “d-mn there was a fire at mc. donalds yesterday and no one could get out of there.” nik: “why?” liam: “no one was slim enough to get out of the doorway.” nik: “wow, that was […]
the principle or practice of complete abstinence from swallowing s-m-n. loadtotalism can be quite disappointing.