Gay Fairy

one who spreads gayness. a gay fairy–much like someone with a yaoi paddle–has the ability to turn anything and anyone gay. gay fairies are often also equipped with an insanely accurate gaydar. this is a rather peculiar phenomenon due to the fact that they have no need of gaydar. if someone is not gay, they’ll make them gay just by being within a 5 mile radius of each other, so there’s no point to it, really.

gay fairies are also likely to be glitter fairies part-time.
if you find yourself suddenly interested in fanfiction, rp, rainbows, unicorns and/or pink see-through shirts, you very well may have recently been in the vicinity of a gay fairy.

Read Also:

  • Slave Meat

    a n-gg-r c-ck, a filthy diseased c-ck due the fact that a n-gg-r will f-ck anything especially if it is white. usually a very fat woman that no decent or normal white will f-ck will turn to desperation & f-ck n-gg-rs or a pathetic white girl lookin for attention for various reasons. oh fat sally […]

  • wegrican american

    a more “politically correct” term for a wegro or wigger. aka a white person, typically male, who acts like a black person / attempts to emulate black culture by wearing extremely oversized clothing, bling, driving a whip, and listening to terrible mainstream generic gangster rap. dude1: sh-t, look at that wigger. what the f-ck is […]

  • sleep crank

    to m-st-rb-t- while sleeping. as pioneered by the bdf in coffs harbour 2006. i woke up in the mille of the night to hear the bdf sleep cranking!

  • sleepy winkers

    goopy or dry rheum or eye b-gg-rs that collect in the corners of eyes when the sandman visits. wipe those sleepy winkers from your eyes.

  • West Iredell Baseball

    full of over confident “baseball players” whose fathers pay their way through every season. 70 percent of this baseball team are complete douchebags. the other 30 percent are bad-sses. the coaching staff consists of one midget, one jew, and one arian n-z-. the jew is the only one that is truely hated by all baseball […]

Disclaimer: Gay Fairy definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.