gynecomastia:- man b–bs/moobs/man t-ts/ and other crude terms….
(1) men are obese
(2) have hormonal imbalance during adolescence
(3) have it permanently for various reasons
hormonla imbalance can happen as:-
(1) adolescent:- comes when a boy in his teens gets big nipples due to temporary hormonal imbalance. generally clears up before 24 years of age.
(2) genetically:- if you suffer from klinefelter’s syndrome, genetically low testosterone levels, or even excessively high levels of testosterone – where some of that excess testostorone gets converted to estrogen.
(3) overuse of marijuana/ganja/weed that depressed androgens and creates estrogen, which leads to male breast development.
(4) eating hormone-injected chickens (the main cause). chickens are injected with a hormone that causes their br–sts to swell and mature faster. unfortunately some of it residues in the human blood stream also when eaten. if this type of chicken is your staple food source – you will get gynecomastia in some form or the other.
(5) through the water supply. urine is processed along with sewage at water treatment plants. the female hormones that come out of women don’t breakdown at these plants. and so it enters our water supply at very low levels. but since we drink only that water, it acc-mulates in our bodies and you can guess the rest.
(6) anabolic sterioids:- gynecomastia and shrunken t-st-cl-s are very common amongst sterioid users. 54% of all gynecomastia surgery patients are in this category.
cure:- my guess is simple surgery. if you are willing to find a good surgeon (no cheap ones!) especially in virginia, it’s pretty easy i heard. man b–bs are a problem to aesthetics and self-esteem, but are not health risks.
afterall, in most cases, gynecomasts should be able to sue the chicken companies and water treatment plants, shouldn’t they? but they are too embar-ssed to come forward.
slight gynecomastia:- big nipples – my condition. just squeeze them a bit before going to the swimming pool or having s-x, then they contract and absolutely no one notices. hahaha!
mild gynecomastia:- when only the nipples and some of the surrounding chest is slightly big and round, and doesn’t show when wearing clothes. and most people don’t even recognize it as man b–bs
heavy gynecomastia:- shows even if the man is wearing a sweater. can be embar-ssing, especially if you are not obese.
gynecomastia affects 36-47% of all americans in some form or the other. however most people with slight or mild gynecomastia never realize this. men with big nipples but living in cold countires never know their condition because in cold weather the nipples stay contracted.
a few people with (hormonal?)gynecomastia:-
(1) 50 cent
(2) denzel washington
(3) fred durst
(4) al sharpton
(5) simon cowell
(6) big show
when a guy has mega b-tch t-ts and sensitive nipples
look at that guys t-ts. he has gynecomastia.
the scientific term for manb–bs.
gyne = woman
co (como) = like
mastia = b–bs
bob the big b-tt has gynecomastia.
a technical term used to describe acc-mulation of breast tissue is a male. see moobs.
tommy got on the juice, and now he’s rockin’ the gynecomastia.
the abnormal enlargement of one or both br–sts in a man
mr p has gynecomastia.
barfing in a girl’s v-g-n- after going down on her. last night i was going down on this girl and she wrapped her legs around my face so i queeborfed in that b-tch. someone really dumb/annoying. hey, quit being a queeborf!
- Literary handjob
when one quotes a written item that claims something then quotes the same text to prove it’s legitimacy atheist: prove that (insert your god here) exists theist: (insert you god here) exists because (insert respective religious text) says so atheist: you realize you just gave a literary handjob right?
lolita, or child p-rn pictures of the softcore variety, as opposed to the hardcore netropic. it is an underground j-panese term and urban dictionary doesn’t support the reference kana at this time. the term originates from the earliest days of the internet in j-pan, pre world wide web. it was not illegal in j-pan, in […]
used to refer to your best friend or in some cases a drunk acquaintance. person a: who is that guy? person b: thats my mainboy, holtzy.
- main character
usually the character in a story of any kind, book, movie, tv show, who has the most importance in the story and does the most to support the plot. most of the action should follow the main character. -something that animes such as naruto and bleach do not have- hermione granger is a main character; […]