hallelujah means to praise g-d. it is considered the highest praise by some chistians, and litterally means “let us praise g-d”.
hallelujah is also sometimes considered halleluyah, because thats how its pr-nounced, and because g-d’s names are “jahova” or short form “jah”, or “yahwah”, or a short form “yah”, which composes the ending of the word.
praise the lord, hallelujah!
used to praise the lord.
hallelujah! praise g-d!
used to express joy, praise and thanks.
man 1: hey man, i just got a raise at work!
man 2: hallelujah dude!
hallelujah is the greek mode of spelling the hebrew words, which are translated “praise ye jehovah.” notice hallelu”jah” ends with jah. jah is a shortened form of jehovah.
most people have no idea that when they say hallelujah they are actually saying “praise jehovah,” the name for the hebrew, muslim, christian g-d. hallelujah appears in the christian greek scriptures and is a good example that first-century christians used the divine name.
hallelujah ——because our lord g-d, the almighty, has begun to reign!
it’s supposed to literally mean “praise the lord” which is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. it’s like saying “let’s pet the dog” or “let’s bake that cake.” actually, the only thing that sounds stupider than hallelujah is “come let us adore him”.
two guys went to heaven and started screaming “hallelujah”.
g-d walked up to them and said, “ok. go on, praise me then.” the guys started…
guy1: g-d, you’re so cool
guy2: g-d, you’re so amazingly funny.
guy1: yeah. i love your sense of humor.
guy2: not to mention how nice you look.
guy1: like really man. what a crazy-ss haircut.
guy2: i wish i was like you, g-d.
g-d: that’s so sweet! thanks guys.
1. interjection used by obnoxious “christians” to give the impressions that they really weren’t asleep throughout the service.
1. as the hymn started, the preacher’s wife awoke saying, “hallelujah,” just before she nodded off again.
1. an expression of joy or praise when a slow half wit finally cottons on to the painstaking obvious.
2. expression used to signify having achieved a particular difficult lay.
1. hallelujah, give the boy a bannana!
2. “did u do er? hallelujah!
an adjective that’s better than great used to describe an amazing aim conversation me: this is a really aimazing conversation greg! greg: i know this conversation is aimazing! or sam and greg are aimazing!
stealing a macbook from someone when they are not paying attention jimmy got mac jacked when he wasn’t paying attention in cl-ss someone who uses a macintosh and thinks they’re the greatest things ever. usually doesn’t know a d-mn thing about computers. that mac-jack has every piece of mac compatible software and it can’t even […]
1. a popular dog name often given to sl-tty girls who love to steal pretty girls boyfriends. 2. a fat girl who wears black eyeliner, has messed up teeth, thin stringy hair, drinks excessively, has poor nutrition, smokes and is addicted to weed. look at that girl, her name must be nakeeta. a popular name […]
- nut huggers
an individual who worships another individual; mark, fanboy/fangirl. t-to nuthuggers, you know the boy is b-tch. 1. noun. a nomadic miserable c-nt, who becomes so obsessed with a guy, that she will do basically anything to maintain his attention; whether it be s-x, incessant annoyance, or other favors; the term is connotatively derived from the […]
- Pen 15
an old grade school prank. you’d write pen 14 on your hand and walk up to an unsuspecting schoolmate and ask him if he wanted to join telling him he could be pen 15. you’d then write pen 15 on his hand, and everyone would laugh at him. “i’m in the pen club. i’m pen […]