not talking about or reconising your own achivments despite how good they are.
there are way better definitions about humility than this. i don’t even kow why you’re still reading this. there are plenty of more interesting words to look up. i reccomend irony or cynical.they’re far better than this…
remaining teachable, knowing that you do not have all the answers.
i had to have a good sense of humility to listen to my teammate’s advice, even though i have been playing baseball a lot longer than him.
true humility is to recognize your value and others value while looking up. it is to see there is far greater than ourself into who we can become, who others can become, and how much more we can do and be.
to be humble is to serve others and be for their good as well as your own
to be humble is to have a realistic appreciation of your great strengths, but also of your weaknesses
moses is an example of a man possessing true humility. he realizes his grandeur and importance as a leader of an entire nation, but also looked up to something greater than himself in g-d and realized how much more there is than who we are.
1) the art or state of being humbled.
2) to study 30 years to show your-self approved, when at the end of 30 years finding your-self knowledgeable with information to answer most of the questions that no one is looking for the answers to.
3) to offer your services to others for free, and have them turn and walk away.
4) to spend a life gaining the whole world, and at the end, giving everything gained to someone who didn’t work for it, and will most likely throw it all away.
5) to try to live a life of integrity, only to have it stolen from you in the end. and that, by someone who doesn’t have integrity.
6) to find out that the definition of humility probably came from the root word “futility.”
to find out that the definition of humility probably came from the root word “futility.”
being really good at something and knowing how good you are without feeling the need to announce it to the world.
cant have much humility when your sitting around talking about how much humility you have.
being awesome at something and then telling people you are not awesome at it.
that awesome guy showed a lot of humility by saying he wasn’t that awesome.
knowing when you are wrong
i should not have slept with that old bag camilla……….it was quite wrong!
i’m thinking. hmm….interesting. wow. person: so do you think we can go out tonight? you: hummina…i don’t know?
- Murphy scam
a robbery scam where a woman poses as a prost-tute and lures the john/mark into a room. when they are in bed, the woman’s male partner rushes in, usually brandishing a gun and posing as a jealous husband or jilted lover. the mark leaves in a hurry, without his clothes or valuables. the perpetrators, or […]
to get severely owned -or see f-cked up you just got murqed. a word used to express pain, usually yelled loudly when your toe gets stubbed or stepped on. “murq! i just stubbed my toe”
(heahn) 1. to question 2. what you know when someone says somthing you dont catch. well reply with heahnq. or when you want to question what someone says, simply reply with heahnq.
possessing all the resources in order to execute a task at hand, and then failing to pull it off. often used in a romantic context. see dewardt. nope. he went home alone after pulling a deward.