1. referring to the state of being both illuminated and luminescent,
2. thus suggesting the quality of having outstanding attributes on the point of shining.
3. having connotations of the supernatural glowing of a human halo or aura and its ascribed distinctions of enlightenment, sanct-ty, and charisma.
(an amalgamation of illuminated & luminescent)
noun = illuminescence
1. my first love was beyond beautiful . . . she was illuminescent.
2. your performance during the game tonight was outstanding . . . you were illuminescent on the sports field.
3. the cult’s charismatic leader showed expelled illuminescence.
- I'ma dickies
when you are playing a video game and it cheats. they do cheat.orignally it started from the game trojan on old nintendo im talking 80s yo. when the game would glitch or refuse to let you do what you were supposed to do we called it an i’ma d-ckies. your playing navy seals s.o.c.o.m. and […]
1. the biggest computer nerd in the world. “you imagez.” “imagez is on the web, as per usual.”
imagimination is your imagination when you’re drunk, it’s way better and stronger than your imagination i had so many beers that my imagimination is kicking in and man, it’s way better than my sober imagination
when a song or piece of music provokes the imagination into creating a detailed mental image or situation that fits the music playing. usually -ssociated with violence or emotion. song: megadeth – this day we fight imagisphere situation: a bl–dy, brutal battle.
- I'm Full!!!
after eating in a public restraunt, cafeteria, food court, etc. when you’re done, stand up and as loud as you can yell (not scream) “i’m full!” and make sure everyone heard you. then walk away casually like nothing happened ala’wishous:i’m done eating now. ty t-ss:me too, “i’m full!!”