imzadi is star trekese for your ulimate soulmate. it is used when you and your lover connect in every single way, beyond our physical realem.
“alex and i are imzadi”
1. in the star trek universe imzadi is a betazoid word that translates roughly into “beloved”. it basically means someone who is very dear to you; a soulmate. it is also used as a term of endearment.
the most famous usage, of course, was between that of counslor deanna troi and lt. cmd. william riker on star trek: tng.
2. the name of ami’s black and white female housecat.
“you are my heart and soul, imzadi, and i shall love you forever,” she whispered, tears in her eyes.
1. star trek: betazoid; literally “the first”.
2. the first lover to touch your soul or spirit as well as your body.
3. beloved; soulmate; heart and soul.
4. bonded in mind, body and spirit.
see also: my sun-and-stars, dothraki origin.
“thanks for sticking by me, imzadi,” said deanna troi to william riker.
root words are intimate and inanimate,…..it is a word i use to define how we love our “things”….. inanimacy is everywhere in our material world.
hindi for gentle strength, support, or sepal of a rose ‘man you’re such a gujju, is ur last name kapuria?’
- chast*ty flab
noun. a role of fat that is so large that it hangs down, covering the genitals preventing s-x. they were unable to have s-x because his chast-ty flab hid his c-ck.
deo volente, weather permitting “g-d willing, weather permitting” – a way of explaining why things will (won’t), or did (didn’t) happen i will get to the party on friday, dvwp.
- dale's master
a above human being who fights aliens and can kill a man in one hit. is also able to fly and can enter super saiyan 5, as well as use fusion person 1: who’s that guy fighting that dragon in the sky person 2: oh, that’s dale’s master