1. slang for a handgun (pistol or revolver). as in italian gangsters are known to occasionally pistol whip an adversary.
2. a beretta brand pistol. italian made. see definition 1.
3. a rib steak with the rib attached on presentation, in an italian restaurant.
1. i’m packing my italian tomahawk, just in case i need some heat.
3. i ordered the italian tomahawk, with a gl-ss of chianti.
- viking principles
principles in which to live your life like a nordic bad-ss. looking both ways before crossing the street go against my viking principles. especially when there is village to rape and pillage on the other side.
the v-g-n- of a girl the woddie was getting no action… gang in texas, southeast of dallas it’s woddie gang for life!
sl-t who like t-ts no d-ck she is a wh-r- who mainly sit on the streets in some fishnet smoking weed. total d-ch- bag. d-mn theres a prot-tute on the sidewalk her name must be naliya
- cutting off
when someone stops talking to you, because you’re just a waste of their time or just plain annoying, most cutting off happens around new years eve. tiara: for new years i cut of f most of my friends because they’re drama starters and it’s 2018 i don’t have time for that. cutting off
- kaylinn hope martin
kaylinn hope martin is a kind, smart, and pretty girl. if you had her as a girlfriend i would never let her go anywhere without me right by her side. kaylinn has beautiful hair and eyes. she does really good in school. and best of all i love holding hands with her. that girl is […]