1. when the big bang occured according to a unix computer system. this date is when the first unix computer was made operable. if you find a file that was from wed dec 31, 1969 on your linux pc, you can be sure that the date on that file got knackered.
2. a date to utter when something hasn’t been done in a long time, referring to the idea that january 1, 1970 is the “beginning of time”. used when something seems like it hasn’t been done since the beginning of time.
1. on january 1, 1970 unix was running on a mainframe computer.
2. romeo:man, you stink! when was the last time you showered?
joliet:i took a shower on january 1, 1970.
2. the last time the gas station changed the coffee in the coffeepot on january 1, 1970.
a word or term from the infamous j-po himself, which is horribly misspelled, sometimes behind recognition, or has never existed at all…ie- unexpective, barnababies chalk that up as another j-poism!
verb – to jargonise, the act of taking a simple easily understood word and changing it to a different word which is harder to understand by most as it is from a semantic field understood only by those with intense knowledge of that particular field. can also be the act of taking a simple easily […]
1.jasperate- when a man posses a tear in his urethra and -j-c-l-t-s, expelling a mixture of blood and seman. 2.jasperate- something that really hurts, and equally embar-ssing. “did you hear what happened to mary? billy totally jasperated on her back!” “dude, when i got my d-ck chopped off it was jasperate.”
- jaw gymnastics
verbals for your mind yall. rufas has been blastin yo -ss wit his wicked awesome jaw gymnastics
just chillin’ smoking mad blunts. i got kicked outta nfa and griswold and now i’m jcsmb.