s-xual intercourse between english teachers.
“i just saw mr lester and mrs tate juxtapositioning in the library. d’you think i could get the school to pay my therapy bills?”
1. to juxtaposition
2. to have intense and p-ssionate exchanges with your english teacher
3. the best word choice when discussing everyday topics such as victorian english literature, filing drawers, the viscosity of blended iphones, leedling and other mainstream activities or nouns
4. the subst-tution of another word
5. to win over the girl of your dreams
1. i was about to juxtaposition my girlfriend, but then there was this drill, and she said there was no way.
2. example person 1: bro, did you hear what went down in the library?
example person 2: no, what “went down?”
example person 1: mr. smith and senora wumbo were caught juxtapositioning!
3. teacher: “cl-ss, what can you tell by the t-tle of this book?
student: “well bruh, i mean… mrs. generic english teacher, you can see that the t-tle itself is an example of the utilization of juxtapositioning while the author is telling the reader or readers the t-tle of the novel they are about to embark upon.”
4. man of ethnicity 1: yo, what’s gucci mah brudda?
man of ethnicity 2: not much bro, i just was juxtapositioning my checkbook when i realized that i wrote the wrong juxtaposition down and gave the cashier 500 juxtapositions instead of 5!
man of ethnicity 3: mah brudda at least yo wife lets you decided what channel y’all is gonna be juxtapositioning tonight. mine says we’re going to juxtaposition some video with a man blending an iphone or some ish.
5. darryl: mom, it’s darryl, you know, it’s pr-nounced da-rail but it’s darryl.
mom: yes darryl, what do you want?
darryl: i’m calling to let you know that i juxtapositioned to phoebe knickerbonkers last night, and she said yes!
- chin yip
in china town, sydney australia, the chin yip, is a cafe which boasts the funniest menu in the world. chin yip is a word we use to describe how funny something is. jojo: “the dude’s accent was so funny.” jade: “how funny? jojo: “chin yip funny.”
- the brook
a notorious apartment complex in south easter san diego, well known for illegal activities and “shank” violence yo dog i just got mugged for my shoes in the brook, them people are faulty (n.) holbrook, m-ssachusetts. he moved out of the city? yeah him and his folks moved to the brook.
- metropolitan style
a word used to describe a phrase as a s-xual, similar to “that’s what she said,” only this can be said by the one who said the phrase. jared snuck up behind the girl, and grabbed her, metropolitan style.
- emotomic bomb
a sudden blast of overwrought emo that comes out of nowhere, usually caused by something that just happened in the user’s life but which no one witnessing the emo is yet aware of; often peppered with four-letter words. “after today, i’m am only using twitter for self-promotion purposes. f-ck this. f-ck the celebration of mediocrity! […]
a man with a socially isolated background who evades, stages, and trumps his social scenes despite only occasional appearances…he is both feared and well respected “metrotist needs nordicare for his hands….” -queerthrin