1. displays of aggression, dissatisfaction, anger to a m-ss online audience such as facebook status, twitter, plaxo, linked-in, im status (choogle, yahoo, aim), etc. with the intention of targeting a individual or small group who are known to be connected and receive these messages.
2. exchanging or dealing insults, epithets, or derogatory terms at an individual through a m-ss communication or online community.
3. mini-flame or rant carried out in a public online community, forum, blog, or email-list using sarcasm or other p-ssive-aggressive behaviors.
1. jill had a m-ssive aggressive post that read “(name) is happy that some people don’t try to steal her boyfriend”
2. jane was being m-ssive aggressive toward you after your break up by setting her facebook status to say “(name) is done dating total tools”
3. dood, is tony being m-ssive aggressive or what? he wrote “(name) is spending time with friends who don’t flake out on plans all the time.” facebook.
a fat person who dominates a meeting or situation with dull, inane and trivial conversation. my boss is such a wafflehog, i totally greenscaped my way through that meeting.
someone who messes with old creepy men. laura dont be a wafflespink he didnt do anything to you!
noun: the art of talking bullsh-t compet-tively. fancy a game of wafflesport? goodness, jimmy, you bullsh-t so unrelentingly i think you ought to take up wafflesport.
- Funny Fun
a phrase used by those who try to act different around people who they like. funny fun comes from a scary akward kid who once used it and was forever laughed at “hey, lets play a game!” “a funny fun game”
teacher and one knowledgeable in the h-rny arts. namster is such a h-rnyculturalist. she knows everything perverted.