1.a hideously ugly, repulsive, decrepid, foul, grotesque, unsightly, horrid, ill-proportioned, mangy, haggard, crude, bloated or generally ghastly person or being. 2.one who repulses.
1.d-mn, john howard is a mutant.
1. a relatively permanent change in hereditary material involving either a physical change in chromosome relations or a biochemical change in the codons that make up genes; also : the process of producing a mutation
2. an individual strain or trait resulting from mutation
3. very rarely used term by young gay people themselves who feel unattached with the mainstream because of either shyness, bullying by others and or being a h-m-s-xual.
4. a cl-ss of superhuman beings (h-m- superior) in the marvel comics universe who are born with latent abilities far surp-ssing that of regular humans (h-m- sapien).
1) virtually every living thing is a mutation.
2) see example 1.
3) ” i feel i am a mutant, being a gay man i know what being a mutant must feel like.” – sir ian mckellen
4) the x-men are a group of mutants who try their best to protect a world that hates and fears them.
the attorney in “fear and loathing in las vegas”. oscar zeta acosta. dr. gonzo, partner of raoul duke.
“there he goes. one of g-d’s own prototypes. some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for m-ss production. too weird to live, and too rare to die.” – hunter s. thompson
derogatory term/ slang used in reference to a person from the gary-hammond metropolitan area of northwest indiana. origin of the word is either a reference to the high amounts of pollution or unique patchwork culture that “mutates” its inhabitants. although the term’s creation was intended to insult it is now used as a term of endearment among residents.
yea, he works in chicago, but he’s a mutant
sick is a word used by most chavs, meaning “very good”.
non-chavs are adopting the word “mutant” as their equivalent of “sick”
“wow jamie, your new hoodie is mutant!”
“the party last sat-rday was f-ck-ng mutant!”
n. those beasts which we all love to have epic battles against.
nb: they are comming…
get the gun, we need to fight off the mutants!
voices in you head. or group of uncool or different people.
“the mutants are telling me to do it”!! “well a little mutant told me” “d-mn those mutants”!!!! “why dont the mutants ever stop talking to me”?? or “look at those mutants” “what a f-ck-ng mutant” “mutants suck”!
1.the cross between a mutant, repitle, and duckling. a completely ficticious animal, mainly used as an insult. 2. although, in many case used in a loving manner as one’s ‘pet name’. 3. a way of expressing affection towards someone younger than you in a masculine form. 1. at the mall, my friend pointed a thing […]
a large bat-like creature from the legendary game starcraft. the creature fires glaives that bounce off enemy units. that guy got mutalisk!?! but we’ve got a sh-tload of valkyries, what a dumb-ss…
- s*ckin b*ttc*ck
an act of s-xual congress engaged by sl-ts who want a taste of the candy bar right after it has exited the r-ct-m while it is still warm with flavor. d-mn that girl be suckin b-ttc-ck, as soon as you pull it out i am putting it in my mouth i love suckin b-ttc-ck.
- s*ck my nuggets
a ph-rs- coined by the guitarist of the band iwojima meaning essentially what it sounds like, suck his nuggets, this phrase has also been known to be used by future world dictators dude 1: yo andrew andrew:”suck my nuggets!”
- pound-me-into-ash prison
the censored form of the phrase “pound-me-in-the–ss prison” from the edited tv version of office sp-ce. “we aren’t going to minimum-security-white-collar-resort prison, no. we’re going to federal pound-me-into-ash prison.”