newton is one of the s-xiest boys you would see in your school. everybody loves him and he is always supportive of his friends and family. he might get into trouble but it’s all worth it because he learns that only good comes from it.
holy chipotle!! newton is so s-xy!!!!
one of the top five nicest towns in m-ssachusetts…wealthiest and safest city of its size in the united states. chestnut hill, waban, west newton hill, and parts of newton center have both money and cl-ss…connecticut should take some notes
connecticut tool: fairfield is like sooooo f-cking rich!
m-ssachusettian: yea, but there’s more to life than money…the only reason fairfield is rich and republican is because ct used to have no income tax…goes to show ya! (newton=high victorian respectability, not 20th century nouveau riche)
m-ssachusetts town for which nabisco® ‘s cl-ssic fruit-filled cookie is named. the fig newton® celebrated its 100th anniversary in 1991; nabisco® built a giant oven especially for the occasion to bake the world’s largest cookie, over one city block long. considering that newton is a very jewish burg, it does seem rather whacked that any corporation would build a giant oven there.
the fig newton® was almost named the “fig brockton,” after another boston suburb.
newton, like neighboring brookline, is a town full of over-cautious drivers who delight in sitting at red lights.
when you beat off while taking a sh-t, while timing it so you drop a huge log right as you spurt, causing an “equal but opposite” reaction.
he’s been in the bathroom for a long–ss time…
yeah, he’s probably pullin’ a newton
1. a metric unit of force, formally written as (kilograms)(meters)/(seconds)
2. a 17th century scientist who pioneered physics and calculus.
3. a cookie that is, in reality, “fruit and cake”
1. ” i must have applied at least 4-10^4 newtons to that t-rd before it came out!”
2. “isaac newton is a big moron, calculus is hard.”
3. “give me one of those figgy newtons….. or is that figgy pudding?”
boring town in m-ssachusetts.
newton is the safest city in america! fun.
1) a newton (n) is a unit of force equal to 1 (kilogram)(meter)/(second)^2. . . . not the way jordan has written it. without the ^2, you get m-ss-velocity, which is equal to momentum, not force. named for sir isaac newton.
2) a 17th century scientist credited for inventing calculus and discovering various principles of physics (e.g., gravity, 3 laws of motion, optics).
1) it took, like, 1000 newtons to push my sister out of my room.
2) sir isaac newton is my hero.
sir isaac newton was one of the greatest scientists of all times and lived in the 17th century. isaac newton explained the workings of the universe through mathematics. he formulated laws of motion and gravitation. these laws are math formulas that explain how objects move when a force acts on them
newton thought that the universe worked like a machine and that a few simple laws governed it.
- Energy Shield
when the universe and all that is in it seems to c-ck-block you so hard it hurts. homie: hey man, how’re you and autumn going? you: not too good, there’s a d-mn energy shield in my way.
- supernatural hunter
a supernatural huter is a person who hunts supernatural beings such as demons ,ghosts,witches, ect.) supernatural hunters saved me from being possessed by demons.
- gag on my stick
choke on my p-n-s. “i want you to gag on my stick 😉 “
- Tiny bitch
caillou. if you have ever seen this preschool show you know what i’m talking about. caillou is a tiny b-tch. he is always whining and throwing a fit. i wish someone would just tap him on the head.
when f-cking a dirty sl-t on the beach in spain or italy, you quickly pull out your c-ck during the 15 seond window in which the sl-t is reaching climax and feeling dazed, you then jam your c-ck in the sand as if you were breading a veal cutlet and proceed to reinsertion. this may […]